Monday, July 7, 2008

Pictures from last three posts













OK, so I am new at blogging. Gennifer, my daughter is helping me arrange my pages. We deleted some previous pics because I wanted them to be in the same post instead of to the right of the post. So, then I couldn't figure out how to go back and add the pics in the proper place to correspond to the post. So, until I get this thing figured out, I am putting the pics back in this one post. First, Don and Kaylen's cake and goodies. The cake was a carrot cake with cream cheese icing. The cupcakes were yellow cake that I piped chocolate ganache into the centers and iced in buttercream and topped with an imprinted fondant heart. With the leftover ganache, I made truffles just for fun. Then last weekend was Fourth of July. We all went down to Newport Beach to spend the day on The Lady 2 Di 4 with my family. I made sugar cookies in the shapes of American Flags, Bells, and Stars. Also a blueberry pie, and a chocolate eclair (sort of) that was to die for! I will post the recipe later......( As per Lauri's request )

1 comment:

Kristi said...

Kris - my mom said the carrot cake was to die for, and that was without the frosting!! I would love the recipe, carrot cake is Tim's favorite and I'm wanting to make it for him because I am such a wonderful wife. Love your blog!!