My friend Lauri tagged me with this......
Twenty Years Ago....
* Our children were 7, and 5 and our youngest Drew was not yet born.
* I was very busy as room Mom for both of my girls classrooms.
* I was working part time at Marie Callender's for extra money.
Ten Years Ago....
* I took up quilting with my friend Jae German.
* We went on our first cruise with my parents and Nana and kids to The Mexican Riviera.
* I was a very busy Mom with three kids.
Five Years Ago...
* I lost my precious Dad.
* Drew started high school.
* It was a hard year.
Three Years Ago...
* I lost 50 pounds at Weight Watchers.
* I started jogging with my friend Maryrose.
* I felt great.
This Year So Far I...
* Have gained 20 pounds that I need to lose.
* Have struggled with a knee injury.
* Have spent a great deal of time with my grandchildren Hannah and Noah.
* Worked in the yard.
* Layed by the pool and read a book for the first time this summer.
* Made spaghetti and a spinach and strawberry and orange salad.
* Watched Hannah practice her swimming in the pool with her Daddy.
* Tried the new yogurt place (yum)
* Babysat Noah from 1-10.
* Will clean my house from top to bottom.
* Grocery shop and hit Target too.
* Pick up a new bag of dog food because I discovered ants in it this evening!
In The Next Year I...
* Hope to lose the 20 I gained.
* Have my knee fixed.
* Will be welcoming our third grandbaby!!!
And now I am tagging my friend Maryrose