Thursday, March 12, 2009

Camp Runamuk!

I have been on the lookout for some secondhand outdoor play equipment for my house for the grandkids. I found some today. Drew and I drove out to pick it up. I put it together all by my lonesome too. Just as I was finished hammering the roof into place, Gennifer and the girls came over. We broke for lunch, and played a little bit out there. I was in the playhouse with Hannah and Noah eating peanut butter and jelly. Gennifer had to go because Claire Bear was fussing for her nap. I didn't have my camera out yet, so I sure hope they come back soon for some photo opportunities. I took a lot of Noah out there after nap time. The kids really enjoyed it. Now I need a swingset and a sandbox, and then Camp Runamuk will be opening for the season
This first one shows Noah in full concentration before his first ride down the slide.

I got some good silhouette shots that I love. This one he is looking through the telescope.
Closing up the shutters on the playhouse.
Hiding from Grandma. But there is no mistaking who is behind that door! I would know that cleft chin anywhere!

Hey Grandma...over here!!!
And this was his reply when Grandma said it was time to go inside! Don't worry Noah, tomorrow is another day!

10 comments:

Cheryl said...

Boy there is going to be even more fun at Grandma's with those great toys!!! Sweet pictures of Noah!

Lauri said...

I have been looking for some play things too but haven't had any luck. Glad you had success! It will make coming to Grandma's house even more fun.

Kris said...

My folks always had toys and things for the grandkids to do at their house. It was always a treat. I hope our grandkids will feel the same way.
And since Noah is here M-F, I need to have things to do with him.

Genn said...

Great pictures! They really tell the story of how much Noah enjoyed the new toys, until it was time to go inside!

Kristi said...

Cute post! I love the last picture of Noah. I think every kid feels that way when it's time to go inside and their little faces make you want to stay outside forever!! So cute, Riley will be over to play later.

Heidi Kaisand said...

I'll bring the kids over to play on the new toys!! I know they would love them, too. Too bad we don't live a little closer.

Kris said...

Come on over! Bring your sack lunch and camera!

Maryrose said...

Love Camp Runamuck and that picture of Noah so pained when he had to come in. I especially like the one of him peeking out and his cute little chin showing. I need toys I guess, my house is a bit boring.

Kris said...

Maryrose, watch the Pennysaver. I found an ad and called the guy. He was a retired man who buys things and fixes them up and resells them. I went to his house, and he had a TON of Little Tykes stuff. I knew Jae was looking for some things too, so I told her, and she ran out and bought some too. He still has some left if you want his number.

Kelly said...

Noah looks like he's in heaven!