Well, I don't know how "Beautiful" my blog is. At least to others. It is to me, because it is filled with what is most important to me in my life! My family. So, speaking of family, my daughter Gennifer has presented me with a Beautiful Blogger award, and I am to list 7 random things about myself, and then pass the award to 7 others. Thank you Gennifer! However, since my daughter and I share many of the same blogging friends, and she has already tagged 7 of them, I hope she will understand that I have decided to not tag 7 more. So just my 7 random thoughts.
- I have ZERO, ZILCH, NADA, NO sense of direction!! I always try to park in the same area at every store I frequent.
- I don't sleep well. I toss and turn all night, and am always eager to wake up and go have my coffee.
- I am a creature of habit. I don't like to change my schedule or routines.
- I almost never go to Target without buying a Market Pantry brand bag of Peach Rings!!!
- I love Nordstrom if I have to buy something special to wear, but I do not love to shop for clothes. In fact, some of my favorite stores to shop at are Home Depot and Target. I would much rather shop for things for the house at places like, Tai Pan, Kirkland for Home, Home Goods, TJ Maxx, Pier 1,etc. I love "stuff" stores. Clothes are nice, but I am not a clothes horse. And yet, I seem to have a lot.
- I love most any and all household chores, EXCEPT unloading the dishwasher. Weird, I know.
- My husband almost never calls me by my given name.