Tuesday, November 25, 2008

What are you thankful for?

As we approach another Thanksgiving, with family and friends, I am once again reminded about all of the many blessings in my life, and the many things I am so very thankful for.
Here are just a few.......
My family, which now includes our newest addition.....Claire Kristin Hass.
My health, and the health of my family members.
Our home, even though it needs some tlc, be it ever so humble....there's no place like home.
Our many friends who share our lives joys and sorrows right along with us.
Our freedom.
What are some of the things you are thankful for this year?

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Great post! I'm thankful that at this time of STUPID bed rest, I have my parents to help with Derek! And yes, I am doing pretty good. Sometimes I lift Derek and am up more than I should be, but it's so hard not to. But I'm feeling good. Thanks for checking!

Lisa said...

I'm thankful for life. Period.

Isn't it amazing to be alive?!

:-)

Nice post. Happy Thanksgiving!

Genn said...

I am thankful for so much that it all wouldn't even fit on this comment space! I'm thankful for my healthy, happy, family, and extended family, and so many many things!