Saturday, December 13, 2008

Christmas Cookie Order for Nicole

These were for an order I had today. My customer wanted 4 dozen Christmas cookies, traditional colors, in all shapes and sizes. So I mixed them up using large, medium and small cutters and I was very pleased with the results. She brought her Mom out today with her to pick up the order all the way from Laguna Beach . I had the cookies all packaged up like Christmas presents, but we took the top off one box and peeked inside. I hope you enjoy your cookies Nicole. And it was nice to meet your Mom today too! Next time, bring your Wheatie so she and Ducey can play.









I think the ice skates were my favorites.

The little Santa's were pretty jolly too.





9 comments:

Genn said...

Those cookies look really cute. I love the detail on the ice skates. I don't really even like cookies, but your cookies are so good it makes me crave one! You make the best cookies I've ever tasted. I like the ornaments and the santa cookies too. Great work.

Kris said...

Thanks Hon! You better stop saying things like that or people will think I am paying you to say so!
We are having Hannah and Claire withdrawals, so we were thinking about coming over sometime tomorrow to see the girls.
G'night

Kelly said...

Nicole is cookie crazy now, isn't she! I think these are my favorite of your cookies! I love the christmas trees and ice skates... and ornaments! Very pretty!

Lauri said...

What a fun variety of Christmas cookies. They all look great... I'll take one of each.

Kris said...

Thanks all!! This was a really fun order!

Nicole said...

Thanks so much Kris. They are all so cute and good. I should of picked up the cookies today (sunday) because we ate half of them. My girls love them also. I will forsure be ordering more from you in the future. Also my mom and I loved your house. It is beutiful out there. I will bring Roxy next time. They will have a blast together. Happy Holidays!

My Sweet & Saucy said...

They turned out adorable! I love the skates and the snowmen...too cute!

Kristi said...

Cute cookies Kris!! You must be going crazy doing orders right now. I've stopped taking orders myself because we should be in the house any day now and I don't know what kind of time, if any, I'm going to have. Plus with Christmas right around the corner, I don't know how I'd do it!! But your cookies are darling!!

Kris said...

Thanks everyone for the nice comments.
Kristi, I am not taking any more orders either until after Christmas. I may do some to bring to my Mom's, but that's it.