1. Getting dirty never hurt anything. Faces and clothing wash.
2. Giving 3 Jelly Beans to a toddler to avert a possible tantrum is okay once in a while.
3. You can NEVER get too many hugs and kisses!
4. It doesn't matter how big a mess the kids make of the house, it always cleans up just fine.
5. Staying in your p.j.'s til noon is fun at Grandma's house.
6. Sitting in the swing is always more fun with a baby on your lap.
7. There are some pretty darn good programs on the Disney Channel, Noggin, and Sprout.
8. Bringing a toddler into Target with a Pacy and a Ni-Ni isn't embarrassing at all.
9. Reading the same story over and over and not even having to skip parts is just fine too.
10. Dancing to Raffi with your Granddaughter while watching her delightful expressions is the best kind of dancing there is.