Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Van Gogh?

Do you think that this is how artist Vincent Van Gogh started? Noah has recently discovered his inner artist. And there is no limit to where he may "express" himself. On the concrete with sidewalk chalk, on the patio furniture, on himself, on Ducey the dog! Oh that was picture worthy, but I didn't get a photo of hot pink sidewalk chalk all over one side of Ducey before he had a bath! With crayons, I opted for a more restrained area of expression! Buckled into the highchair!
Two fisted no less. I bet Vincent didn't paint like that!

5 comments:

Kristi said...

How cute is that!! He looks just like Erika, you Grovers have strong genes!! Would have loved to have seen a pic of the pink dog!!

Anonymous said...

That is too cute :)

Maryrose said...

Watch out, isn't Van Gogh the one who cut off his ear. Maybe Noah should take after a different artist. That is too cute, I love the two fisted technique. I see future Rembrandt.

Picket said...

Oh how sweet....girl I raised five kids and I could tell you some tales of the 'painting' they did on each other and the walls! lol But they do make for good memories to share with him when he gets grown! Thanks for coming by and for the sweet comment...hope you are having a great week!

Cheryl said...

We can all say we remember him sitting in his high chair creating his beautiful art! Sweet photos.