Saturday, April 2, 2011

Viva Las Vegas

Hello out there. I hope you are having a great weekend so far. I sure am! We are sitting by the pool enjoying the desert sunshine. Mom rented a cabana for the day so we are living it up!We have the Dodger game on the telly. Just had lunch and we are already talking about where we are going for dinner. We came to Vegas to see Celine Dion at Caesars Palace. That is what my Mom got us for our Christmas present. So my Mom, younger brother Tim, and Greg and I got here yesterday. The show was amazing!! We were in about the 6th row. She puts on an incredible show! The wardrobe changes and shoes were really something to see. Wow.
We ate dinner before the show at Bobby Flay's Mesa Grill. Oh my gosh.......unbelievably good!
Haven't won any money yet. Darn. My brother did though. I didn't bring my camera, but we do have the point & shoot, so I may have a couple when we get home. Don't anyone be thinking of robbing us now, cuz our 6' 5" son is home with our killer dog.
I seem to have been enjoying far too many tasty delights this weekend so I will be in big trouble when I have to hit the scales next week. Yikes!!
But we are having so much fun.
I will be back soon with a regular post and pictures. See you soon.

10 comments:

Pammy Sue said...

Sounds like a blast! Have a wonderful time and don't even think about that WW scale! Enjoy your time with your family. I'm totally jealous!

Gloria Baker said...

Have a wonderful time! xx gloria

Heather - The Good Life said...

Sounds like you are having a great time, enjoy yourself!

Anonymous said...

glad you guys are having a great time! :)

Holly said...

Glad you're having a good time. Play the quarters "Wheel of Fortune" slots. I always do well on those. Hope to see lots of pics when you get back, be safe! One more thing, Do you think Drew would hear someone if they backed their Jeep into your avocado grove and began filling it?

Genn said...

Glad you're having fun! Sounds fabulous!

- said...

So glad to learn you are having such a great time! Behave!

From the Kitchen said...

Celine Dion and Bobby Flay--hmmm, sounds ideal. Enjoy!!!!!

Best,
Bonnie

Kristi said...

Sounds like fun! I would love to eat at Bobby Flay's! Every recipe I've ever tried of his is outstanding, I can only imagine what the food would be like at his restaurant! He is my favorite Food Network chef, followed by Ina and Giada!

Pam said...

Happy belated birthday Kris! It sounds like you are having a blast in Vegas - lucky girl.