Saturday, June 16, 2012

Out Of Commission

Just wanted to let you know I am unable to use my laptop for a bit.  Cable to charge is broke.  Hubby says he can fix it, but he is on the golf course today.  And I am nursing a bad cold, and will be on the sofa watching all of my taped episodes of Duck Dynasty and Longmire!!!  They are both on A & E....and goooood!!!  If you are looking for either of those shows.....check out 48 Hours too.  Really good shows!!!
I am on my husbands Mac, looking for a picture to post.  Since a post isn't  a post without a picture.  Here is a flash from a few summers ago.  My favorite place on this earth....Bass Lake. I wish I were sitting on that step in the water right this minute!!!


What a beautiful place my Bass Lake is!!!
See you soon.
XO  Kris

15 comments:

Pam said...

I hope you feel better soon! I love your pictures. We have been watching Longmire too. Good show. I will have to check out Duck Dynasty.
Enjoy your weekend!!

Dawn said...

Hope you kick the nasty cold soon, nothing worse than a Summer cold. Heading over to check out the TV shows you mentions:) My hubby is golfing too, I said it was to hot to do that today, so I'm sitting with the air on and catching up on blogging.

Unknown said...

Oh, so sweet! Love the water! Beautiful.

Debbiedoos said...

Hope you are back in the saddle again Kris! Take care:)

Brenda Pruitt said...

Wow, it is beautiful there!
Brenda

Gloria Baker said...

Hope upi feel better soon dear! See you soon!

Holly said...

So sorry to hear you're not feeling well again. Those darn colds! Get plenty of rest and eat some soup. Bass Lake looks like so much fun, wish it were closer to me.

Mereknits said...

Beautiful lake, so sorry you have a clod. I think I am getting yet another one, maybe that is why I am so freaking tired. Keep your feet up and rest.
Meredith

Gracie Saylor said...

Oh my, Kris, hope you throw off the cold quickly as our family members did two weeks ago. Thanks for the beautiful Bass Lake pictures...ahhh
Tried to watch DD on line last night. It looks like it will be fun...it won't play on the iPad so I am going to try my laptop. :)
Also hope your computer cord is an easy fix!!!
Gracie <3

Pammy Sue said...

Sorry to hear you have the crud! Snuggle down and get well soon.

Linda @ Itsy Bits And Pieces said...

Hope you are feeling better soon, Kris! Pamper yourself a little! XO

Sunny Simple Life said...

Hope you and the computer are better soon.

Between Me and You said...

So sorry you're under the weather. Talking of which, if it's any consolation, I just saw Noah sailing past here in his Ark!Summer in Scotland!!!Sending many Celtic Blessings across that very large ocean (and one small sea)which separates us.

Teresa Kasner said...

I'm so sorry to hear you're sick. Not supposed to happen in summer! That is a beautiful lake. We will be going to our special lake in August. Can't wait.
((hugs)), Teresa :-)

Kerri said...

I put Bass Lake on my list of places to go and visit when we retire! It looks beautiful there!