I've been tagged. Since I am an award free blog, I won't be tagging anyone else to play, but I will post the 10 random things about me. Let's see..................
1. I am claustrophobic. I cannot stand to be in a room with no windows, and the windows have to be open. Regardless of how cold it is. And come on...how cold does it get in So. Cal people?????? Leave the windows open! My family says you could hang meat in my house. And that's the way I like it!
2. I have always wished I had gone to culinary school. And I still have an interest in going. The movie Julie Julia got me all fired up again.
3. I love water. I love to spend summer days in the pool. I love vacationing on the water. My favorite place being Bass Lake, CA. I want to live on a lake some day.
4. I am a little bit...uh....you know, for Edyta on Dancing With The Stars. Nuff said.
5. I am solar powered. When the weather starts to get nice, I want to be outside all the time. I love the sun. And now I have Vitiligo..........GEEZ!!!!
6. I wish I had had more children. Think it's still too late? Wait...I don't have a uterus....oh and I am old...so I guess so.
7. I am really, really, really scared of earthquakes! ESPECIALLY now after the earth has been shaking so much!!!
8. I have always wanted my own tractor! Hey...I farm!!!
9. I would like to be fluent in another language. Spanish would be my safest bet. I used to speak Spanish quite well. But I don't use it much anymore.
10. I am a major neat freak! You know...the kind who has the days dirty laundry done before everyone goes to sleep at night........ the never leaves a faucet with a drop of water on it kind.........the vacuums almost every day kind...the kind who can't go to bed with anything out of place....THAT kind. Sorry, I yam, what I yam!!!
Thanks Kristi!! This was fun.
Forgive me for only playing half way.
1 hour ago