Noah is enjoying all of the different "Vroom-Vrooms" that come every day for this job. Today's Vroom-Vroom did not disappoint.
THE BEST money we have ever spent!!!! Gives us 100% peace of mind and protection for the little ones that come to Gamma and Geep's house. And I can go out and work in the yard, and let them play without ever having to worry about anyone falling in. It can come back down in a couple years. For now though...the best!
So, a little past 9 in the morning, and it is already moving right along.
Last night while we were outside sweeping up from the days messes, Drew's buddy Brian came by, and he and Greg were talking about their luck, and the lotto. Brian was saying how he and his Grandpa were talking about what they would do if they won the lotto. So we were all throwing our two cents in about what we would do if we were rich. Without meaning to, I went to bed thinking about that. What would I do if money were no object? Thought provoking isn't it? So, not a tag, but if you feel so inclined to play along...please do. I would love to hear what others fantasize about doing should they find themselves filthy rich over night.
Me...in no particular order, I would:
1. Have clean sheets on my bed every night? And not those scratchy cheapo sheets either.
2. I would buy a cabin on Willow Cove at Bass Lake ( our favorite place in the whole world )
3. I would donate money to help the fight to end cancer and other debilitating diseases.
4. I would have an errand boy (cute too) to do all of those errands I hate to do.
5. I would also have a pool boy, named Enrique, who would spritz me and my gal pals while we lounged lazily poolside, sipping fruity cocktails (okay if you know me, it would Paradise Iced Tea or diet Pepsi for me) and waiting for our scheduled massage underneath the palm tree. (and if you know me, I'll skip the massage, and have a mani and pedi instead) Enrique would also be happy to whip us up some fantastic snacks to keep the hungries at bay until we would be going out to dinner in the evening.
Shaking head and clapping hands loudly in front of blank stare on face to get back to reality!6. I would also buy several other cabins at Bass Lake, preferably on Willow Cove, for all of our family members to be able to join us at our lake.
7. I guess I don't have many wants because I am sitting here at #7 a little bit stumped at what to do next with all of my money!!!
So, that is just a few of the things I would do if I won the lottery. I guess the first thing I should do, is play. I don't play. Maybe I will start. And you? What would you do if you won the lottery.