Thank you to Clara at Clara's Crochet Closet, and Niki at Butternut Street!
They have both sent me this blog award. In all honesty, in the past I have kept my blog award free. And as much as I love that someone feels my blog is worthy of mention, instead of receiving awards in the future, I would like to find a way to just pay it forward to other inspirational bloggers that I enjoy and learn so much from. Clara and Niki, thank you so much, I just love your blogs! And those I mention, I love as well. In fact, every blog on my blog roll are favorites of mine, and I add to those daily! So for the one's I list, their blogs are listed on my blog roll. If you like crochet and/or knitting, and just great stories regardless, go visit these ladies!
1. My nick name is Mouse
2. I grew up with all brothers, no sisters, and I loved it!
3. I love to cook, and wish I had gone to culinary school.
4. In high school, I was a spring board diver.
5. And now, I am terrified of heights!!!
6. I love to swim. But not in the ocean. That scares me!
7. Bass Lake California, is my favorite place in the world to visit.
8. I have absolutely no sense of direction whatsoever!!!!!!
9. There are 5 living generations of women in my big beautiful family!
10. I would love to submit some of my stories, and be published in a magazine.
There you go. Did you find out anything new about me?
Ten more bloggers whose blogs I love:
1. Kate at The Garden Bell
2. Pam at Scotty's Place
3. Holly at Hoosier At Heart
4. Suz at Crochet Groove
5. Ruth Marie at Corn Poppy Girl
6. The Green Rabbit
7. Trends and Traditions
8. Kelly at Hook and a Hoot.
9. Lola Nova
10. Glor at Crochet Galore